To report a Class A disease or public health emergency after hours, please call (877) 774-4636.  Otherwise, call (513) 863-1770 - Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Ohio Department of Health - 2016 Drug Overdose Report

Safely Dispose of Unneeded Medications


  Home - About Us - Our Services - Forms & Applications - News - Hot Topics - Events - Contact Us

Our Services:

  • Environmental: Issues Food Service Licences, Plan Reviews, Well Permits, Lot Splits, Zoning Variance, Variance, Subdivision Reviews, Health Releases for Building Permits, School Inspections, Child Care Home Inspections, Site Evaluation/Environmental Consultation, Surveys for Closing of Homes, Sewage Complaints and Construction, Aerobic System Permits, Mound/Drip Distribution/Other Non-Traditional System Permits, Animal Bites, Nuisance Complaints, Mobile Home Park Licenses, Recreation Parks and Camps, Public Pool/Spa Licenses, Tattoo Parlor Licenses for Butler County, except in the cities of Hamilton and Middletown. Now offering Level 1 Food Safety Training.

  • Nursing/Clinics/Communicable Diseases: Vaccinations for Children and Adults, International Travel Vaccinations, Lead Level Tests, Perinatal HepatitisB Program, TB Program, Infant Mortality Reduction Programs.

  • Plumbing: You can obtain plumbing and medical gas permits, and annual registrations for Master Plumber, Journeyman, Household Sewage Treatment System Installer, Service Provider, and Septage Hauler, except for in the cities of Hamilton and Middletown.

  • Birth/Death Certificates: You can obtain certified copies of birth records for the entire State of Ohio, and death records for Butler County, except deaths that occur in the cities of Hamilton and Middletown.