Public Health Nursing Department
Through partnerships and collaborations, the Public Health Nursing Department provides services to the entire community to promote health and prevent disease. We are specialists in vaccines for the prevention of communicable diseases for both children and adults. We participate in the Vaccines for Children program that allows us to provide childhood vaccines at very low cost. We offer international travel vaccines for anyone planning an overseas trip. Arrangements can be made to provide certain vaccines on site if needed (at schools, churches, public vaccine clinics). Nurses also coordinate programs in Butler County for the State of Ohio on lead measurement in children, tuberculosis tracking, the Perinatal Hepatitis B Prevention Program, and disease outbreak investigations.
Please feel free to call us at 513-863-1770. We are happy to help you to promote good health and prevent disease.
- Clinic Schedule NEW: We are now taking appointments for Children's Clinic (1:30-3) Mondays and Wednesdays. We have only a limited number of walk-in slots available (1:00-1:30).
- Clinica de Salud Rosin
- Fee Schedule for Nursing Services
- Tdap Shot Clinic for 7th Graders Schedule your appointment early
- Reporting a Communicable Disease
- Pertussis (Whooping Cough)
- Pertussis Fact Sheet
- West Nile Virus Fact Sheet
- HIV Testing - CLOSED JULY 22, 2014
- Mumps FAQ Sheet
- Mumps Prevention Tips
- Measles FAQ
Vaccine Education For Providers
Ohio Infant Mortality Reduction Initiative / High Hopes
- Butler County Ohio Partnership to Reduce Infant Mortality
- Ohio Infant Mortality Reduction Initiative Fact Sheet
- Ohio Infant Mortality Reduction Initiative Program Fact Sheet
- Ohio Infant Mortality Reduction Initiative Overview