Public Health Nursing Department
Through partnerships and collaborations, the Public Health Nursing Department provides services to the entire community to promote health and prevent disease. We are specialists in vaccines for the prevention of communicable diseases for both children and adults. We participate in the Vaccines for Children program that allows us to provide childhood vaccines at very low cost. We offer international travel vaccines for anyone planning an overseas trip. Arrangements can be made to provide certain vaccines on site if needed (at schools, churches, public vaccine clinics). Nurses also coordinate programs in Butler County for the State of Ohio on lead measurement in children, tuberculosis tracking, the Perinatal Hepatitis B Prevention Program, and disease outbreak investigations.
Please feel free to call us at 513-863-1770. We are happy to help you to promote good health and prevent disease.
- Clinic Schedule / TB Schedule NEW: We are now taking appointments for Children's Clinic (1:30-3), and have only a limited number of walk-in slots avaliable.
- Clinica de Salud Rosin
- Fee Schedule
- 2013 Flu Vaccine Fees
- Pertussis (Whooping Cough)
- Pertussis Fact Sheet
- West Nile Virus Fact Sheet
- HIV Testing
- Mumps News Release from Ohio Department of Health
- Mumps Update
- Mumps FAQ Sheet
- Mumps Prevention Tips
Vaccine Education For Providers
Ohio Infant Mortality Reduction Initiative
- Ohio Infant Mortality Reduction Initiative Fact Sheet
- Ohio Infant Mortality Reduction Initiative Program Fact Sheet
- Ohio Infant Mortality Reduction Initiative Overview
- Perinatal Hepatitis B
- Prescription Drug Drop Off Locations
- Prescription Drug Take back Day
- Free Mammograms